Sunday, July 24, 2011

An outfit post: corporate again.

I really struggle with dressing up. As I've stated in other outfit posts, I'm a T-shirt and jeans girl, so slacks and skirts are foreign. Plus, I'm really not very ladylike when I wear these clothes, as much as I try. Chris is constantly reminding me to cross my legs or to try not to fall in heels.

Anyway, this is an outfit I wore to work.


If you're thinking, Wow, that's inappropriate. Wearing sleeveless tops to work?!  CALM DOWN. I put on a sweater while I was at the office.

Slacks, cream lace top, black sweater:  NY and Co.
Necklace: Kohls.
Platform boots: Macy's.
Nail polish: Mint Sorbet - Sally Hansen - Smith's.

1 comment:

  1. I think you look great! Such a cute sweater!! I always forget about NY & Co, I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete