Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wrapping it up.

First and foremost, thank you, Pinterest, for being born and giving me endless ideas and a tidy little place to organize them. I love you so.

My xmas wrapping technique was a compilation of many ideas, some gathered here on my packaging pinboard. I didn't have time to do a lot of homemade gifts this year, so I was feeling like the presents needed a special personal touch. Brown butcher paper (recycled, easier on the environment) + paper doilies + dipped yarn did the trick. My grandma was especially excited about the wrap job.

My Martha Steward edger hole punch decorated the tops of the bags perfectly. 

That yarn (found at Ben Franklin Crafts in Kaysville) was dip-dyed in green and red. 

I did make a few felt flowers (because what is a Christmas without those?). I turned them into hair thingies for the little girlies in the family. And also maybe one big red one for myself. 


I hope your holidays were merry and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment